Piccola Impresa/Small Business
Editors: Elena Casprini, University of Siena, Elisa Conz, University of Pavia, Linda Murphy, University of Cork, Lorenzo Zanni, University of Siena e Antonella Zucchella, University of Pavia
Piccola Impresa/Small Business invites scholars to submit their original papers to the special issue “Crises and Resilience in family firms”. This special issue is seeking interdisciplinary studies (e.g. innovation, strategy, international business) which advance our understanding of family firm’s resilience and their behaviour towards crises and critical events. We welcome conceptual as well as qualitative, quantitative and mixed-methods empirical contributions
Examples of research question could be: –
How did family firms manage the Covid-19 pandemic crisis?
– How did they provide a resilent response to crisis?
– What resources and capabilities did family firms exploit to
– How do family firms leverage on slack resources to absorb and adapt to external shocks?
– How do family firms manage inter-organizational networks to overcome crises?
– What is the role of open innovation processes in helping family firms to face crises? manage the crisis?
– Which role did the familiness play in fostering resilience?
– Long lasting family firms are more resilient than younger ones?
- Submission of full papers: 1st September 2021
- Notification of acceptance/rejection/revision: 15th December 2021
- Deadline to submit revised version: 15th March 2022
- Notification of final acceptance/rejection: 15th May 2022